Nippies Skin - Dark - FINAL SALE
*Please follow the fitting guide!*
Bristols Six Nippies
Nippies Skin Adhesive Creme Color– Thin Reusable Nipple Covers Pasties
- The BESTSELLING reusable nipple covers with EXCLUSIVE ultra-thin INVISIFEEL™ matte silicone for the smoothest coverage possible.
- Discover the highest quality, most comfortable and longest lasting pair of nipple covers out there!
- At Bristols Six, we design, test and wear our products extensively! These are the AUTHENTIC Nippies.
- Exclusive matte finish is “paparazzi proof” to prevent reflecting light through clothing.
- Ultra-thin tapered edges eliminate ridges and bumps and blend seamlessly into skin.
NIPPIES SKIN Options:
- Three colors, Creme, Caramel and Coco, are semi-transparent to blend perfectly with your unique skin tone.
- Two sizes fit your unique shape and needs. Size 1 is A-D cup at 3.25". Size 2 is larger for D+ cup at 4.25”
- Adhesive Nippies Pasties adheres to your skin as a bra replacement.
- Adhesive is the highest quality medical grade adhesive.
- Nippies nipple covers are water resistant and sweat proof. Great for swimming, working out or for a great party!
- Washable and reusable up to 20-30 times, 1 pair of petals per pack, with reusable storage cover and faux-crocodile compact case that keeps Nippies Skin clean and protected.
- Nippies fans include Rihanna, Jennifer Aniston, Giuliana Rancic, Lady Gaga, and Rachel Bilson. As seen in People StyleWatch, Glamour, Nylon, Star, Daily Candy, InStyle, and TV's 'The Rachel Zoe Project.'
Tips for loving Nippies Skin Adhesive Nipple
- Breast skin is usually lighter than other skin. If deciding between two tones, buy the lighter color.
- Apply Nippies Skin to clean and dry skin. Nippies Skin will not adhere to oily skin. No moisturizer or perfume please! If necessary, use a blow dryer on the cool temperature to dry breasts.
- Refresh Nippies by rinsing with mild soap in lukewarm water. Then air dry the Nippies.
- Nippies are best worn for six to eight hours.
- For best results, place Nippies at bottom of nipple and then pull up and adhere.